[Video & Live Q&A] Innovid & Roku Discuss New Tricks for the Marketing Mix
For the better part of this year, it seems as though all anyone is talking about is how consumers have turned to streaming to satiate much of their entertainment needs in lieu of live events, sports, happy hours, and parties. It’s clear that this has created an accelerated shift in consumer behavior, but the real question for advertisers is how this trend should impact the way brands plan, execute, and measure their omni-channel strategies, if at all.
If there’s one thing Innovid is passionate about, it’s helping TV advertisers develop cohesive and effective omni-channel strategies. So in this spirit, we decided to explore what this actually means for not only TV as an advertising channel, but the entire marketing mix as well. On Wednesday, Sept 16, watch as Innovid’s very own Stephanie Geno and Dan Robbins, VP of Ad Sales Marketing and Partner Solutions at Roku dive into this topic and discuss:
- The latest shifts in CTV consumption
- The role CTV should play in the overall marketing mix
- Advancements in TV ad creative
- How CTV consumption differs globally
- Predictions for the remainder of 2020
Afterward, registrants will have the opportunity to ask Stephanie and Dan questions live, so register today to reserve your spot!
- When: Wed, Sept 16 at 11:00 AM ET
- RSVP Link: Click here
- Host: Stephanie Geno, SVP, Marketing at Innovid
- Guest: Dan Robbins, VP, Ad Sales Marketing and Partner Solutions at Roku
Until then, we have a lot of great content about the now consumer and omni-channel personalization you can explore!